Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year!


It's a new year and you know what that means, time for the dreaded resolutions. If you are like me, every new year starts with a long list of lofty goals that seem to be forgotten by March. Not this year my friends, not this year. I'm not even making resolutions this year instead I have 2 goals. Yup just 2. I want to better myself and better my business. At the end of 2017 I want to look back and be proud of the progress I made. 

Here is a short list of things you can expect to see from TR Talents this year:

  1. A more active presence here and social media
  2. 1 pattern or Tutorial posted monthly 
  3. Increased inventory in my facebook shop
  4. Participating in a minimum of 4 craft shows
  5. More Giveaways
Now that I have some goals the next step is setting up some timelines to reach them. I'm excited for a successful year of reaching new clients and fellow crocheters.
 I hope you check back often and have an amazing 2017! Comment below and let me know what your goals are for the year. Or any new patterns or items you'd like to see.




No comments:

Post a Comment