Friday, September 2, 2016

Ring-a-ding Rattle


What's a girl to do with 6 skeins of brightly colored cotton yarn? Make some baby toys that's what. I've had a few patterns in mind for a while now I was just waiting for the materials. I'm a big fan of cotton yarn for its durability and it's the perfect medium for something that will most likely end up in a babies mouth. My inspiration for this pattern came from loop baby toy from Herbst Handmade. I didn't follow her tutorial instead just used the picture as a starting point and did my own thing.


My circles aren't completely round but I'm still excited on how the toy turned out. My VP of product testing has really taken to this project. It is one of his favorite things to play with.


Stay tuned I have more fun projects with cotton yarn in the works. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment