Friday, August 12, 2016

Welcome to TR Talents

Hi and welcome to my new blog! Crafting of all kinds has always been a passion of mine and for a very long time it has been just a hobby. Until recently when I thought hey, I should turn my love for creating and handmade items into a business. And so TR Talents was born. Its a slow and steady process to switch gears but I'm resilient and look forward to the progress to come. Currently my focus is on crochet items for the whole family. But I have a special place in my heart for kids and baby items.

I started a Facebook page, you can find it here.  Its been a great place to get my products seen and a wonderful tool to reach new customers. But I wanted a place to share more detail. A behind the scenes look at what I do. And a place to share patterns with my fellow crochet artisans. I want to connect with people in as many ways as possible and I hope that this blog helps me do that. Thank You for stopping by, and please come back soon.


This is the first lovey I made. Now I offer over 8 different styles for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment